It’s time to make history
With a diverse community of partners committed to supporting current and future entrepreneurs and innovators, there has never been a better time to start, lead and grow your enterprise in Scotland.
Discover Enterprise Support Organisations, Incubators, Accelerators, Co-working Spaces, Innovation Centres, Communities and Networks, Finance and Investment, Specialist Support + more
Scotland’s entrepreneurial ecosystem is constantly growing and evolving. If you’re playing your part and have a remit in enterprise and innovation support, join the support directory and become a
Scotland Can Do Partner.
Curious about what building an entrepreneurial, innovative and creative society looks like here in Scotland? Check out the latest news, updates, success stories and opportunities from across the Scotland Can Do community.
- Dr. Seemab Farooqi, University of Dundee School of Business
- Can Do Partners collaborate to deliver online Inclusion & Awareness workshops
- Female founders essential to economic recovery
- Quarter of a million Scots entrepreneurs set up business in 2020
- Katy Brown, Co-Founder of Skylark Works
- Can Do Community reports more progress as Scotland continues to transition to a brighter, post-COVID future
Discover enterprise and innovation support events, webinars, workshops + more across Scotland
Join the Scotland Can Do Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to get all the latest news, updates and announcements from across the Scotland Can Do community.