Organisations Category: Commercialisation, Innovation, Investors & Funding, Networks & Events, Programmes & Courses, Research & Development, Students (undergraduates & postgraduates), and Women In Enterprise
The RSE Enterprise Fellowship is a premier business development and training programme for the Higher Education sector. It nurtures and supports promising science and technology researchers, enabling them to develop into successful, world-class entrepreneurs.
Each Enterprise Fellowship is worth up to £90K in funding and training support! Successful applicants secure a fully funded year to concentrate on developing their business idea whilst hosted at a University or Research Institute.
The RSE Enterprise Fellowship offers:
- One year’s academic salary
- Time to focus solely on refining the business proposal
- Cutting-edge training in business and entrepreneurship
- Up to £10,000 business support funding
- Professional networking opportunities
- Access to mentorship from Fellows of the RSE and other eminent entrepreneurs in the business community
- Lifetime membership of the RSE Entrepreneurs’ Club
Since the RSE Enterprise Fellowship programme was established in 1997:
- Enterprise Fellows have secured over £140M of private and public funding
- The RSE have supported more than 240 graduates and researchers from 36 UK academic institutions
- Enterprise Fellows have launched 166 new businesses with companies formed across a variety of fields
Through the programme, Enterprise Fellows are supported and equipped with the skills necessary to succeed in today’s fast-paced global business environment. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with the potential to truly be life changing!